Replace Waste Tank Valves 2017 Bighorn 3575EL

Short-Bed-Dually

I am looking it to replacing all three tanks valves with Barker electric operated valves. I'm also installing See Level II tank monitors while I have the bottom open. I know the black tank has a 3 inch gate valve but need to know if the 2 grey tanks both or one have a 1.5 inch or 3 inch valve.

hoefler

I replaced mine about 7 years ago. Both my grays were cable operated and had been giving me fits for awhile. Best thing I could of done. They have work flawlessly. I didn't do the black tank, the handle goes directly to the valve, no cable.

Short-Bed-Dually

I replaced mine about 7 years ago. Both my grays were cable operated and had been giving me fits for awhile. Best thing I could of done. They have work flawlessly. I didn't do the black tank, the handle goes directly to the valve, no cable.
Thanks for the information.

Dahillbilly

That is correct, something else I have been wanting to do.
looks as if it's Flowmatic filter; Camping World has several different ones. Google Flowmatic. For what the replacement filters every six months or less at $18 each I'm staying witrh the smaller in line filters & change just as often

DPD

I have installed the See-Level sensors on all 3 tanks under our Oshkosh . Absolute game changing having confidence that you have an accurate level reading ( increments of single digit %). I did not install on the fresh tank as original sensors still function and level is not critical . Plan to install elec waste valves this summer while parked for months on our farm. Also , any suggestions to eliminate/reduce “tank sag” …I am “all ears”.

Attachments

• IMG_9761.jpeg
    IMG_9761.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9505.jpeg
    IMG_9505.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8631.jpeg
    IMG_8631.jpeg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 16