Replacement lens for porch light

mfogarty

What is the part number of the replacement lens for the oval porch light? We lost ours along the way during our last trip, and need a replacement. I found this online and wonder if it is what I need: Replacement Lens for RVPL5A and RVPL7A. Looks like it would fit, but don't know for sure. Thank you very much for providing the info we need.

fhollan

Couple of years ago I lost the lens to the step light. I called Heartland and they did not carry the lens itself, but I could buy the complete light (housing, bulb, and lens). That's what I did. I placed the lens on the housing and kept the rest in the box just in case.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I did the same as Frans.................but I found the clear and amber lens for $3.00. I need to get the name of Co. that has them. Will check it out tomorrow and get back.

mfogarty

Which LED motion detector light do you recommend? Is wiring the same? Thank you all for replying to my post. Glad I found the lenses!

lwmcguir

http://www.tvformyrv.com/lighting

We bought some here. Someone else posted a few months ago with one that was similar and cost about $70 or so.

I like the motion detector although it is usually dogs or deer that set them off. We like it when returning late as it light up the door very well.