replacement lug nuts for 8 bolt 16 inch wheels.

nugget

Help.
I need to replace some of my 9/16 -18 lugnuts on my 2009 sundance.
The nuts have a chrome cover and the cone is 1 inch in diameter.
I found some that do not have a chrome cover and the cone is less than 1 inch in diameter and seem too small for the aluminum rims.
Where can I get 9/16 -18 lugnuts with a 1 inch cone?
nugget

Kathi-27

the lug nuts on our 2019 landmark has 7/8 hex head not 1 inch. Never saw them with 1 inch. amazon has them like ours. DP accessories was the brand

GregP

Some time ago I replaced all the original lug nots on our BH with solid stainless nuts that I ordered on line thru Amazon, I believe. The originals had the chrome cover which either stripped or came off on a number of the lugs. The stainless were quite reasonable in price and still look good. I think the make was GORILLA.

mlpeloquin

I called Heartland's parts department and they gave me the the part number and the supplier phone number. Ordered new ones and they did not cost that much even with the shipping. So if you want the exact replacement, call Heartland and ask for the part number and supplier.

jnbhobe

I called Heartland's parts department and they gave me the the part number and the supplier phone number. Ordered new ones and they did not cost that much even with the shipping. So if you want the exact replacement, call Heartland and ask for the part number and supplier.

He got Solid Stainless lug nuts, not stainless capped.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

They’re junk! All the chrome flanked off and they rusted

d9e0a2001111997f3e7a04c851d4a8dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
From Mike at TPB...

They are triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance.

The OEM ones are capped with a thin veneer that cracks and splits. These are not capped and most customers really like them. They use a 3/4 socket that makes it easier to use a regular socket, unlike the larger ones that make it hard to fit a socket in the small holes on these aluminum wheels.

$2/ea plus shipping

f224d0e5c69859f720a10ca79d1ce2d7.jpg

9296db7d5de655bebff420b8ea96c9bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nugget

the lug nuts on our 2019 landmark has 7/8 hex head not 1 inch. Never saw them with 1 inch. amazon has them like ours. DP accessories was the brand

I 'm referring to the cone of the lug nut not the socket size. The 60 degree cone is 1 inch in diameter. I can only find lug nuts with a 60 degree cone size less than 1 inch.
Nugget