Replacing my Towmax tires

pjberny5

Looking to replace the TOWMAX Tires on my Bighorn 3260EL. Have less than 8000 miles on them and two of them have developed bubbles on the inside sidewalls and believe me I was anal about checking the torque and tire pressure every time we moved .

On line research has led me to the Karrier ST 235/85R16 Load Range F, the GY-614 RST 235/85R16 Load Range G or the Sailun S637 235/85R16 -G.

Any thoughts

avvidclif

Looking to replace the TOWMAX Tires on my Bighorn 3260EL. Have less than 8000 miles on them and two of them have developed bubbles on the inside sidewalls and believe me I was anal about checking the torque and tire pressure every time we moved .

On line research has led me to the Karrier ST 235/85R16 Load Range F, the GY-614 RST 235/85R16 Load Range G or the Sailun S637 235/85R16 -G.

Any thoughts

Don't know anything about the first, never heard of it. The Goodyears are too pricey. I went with the Sailun S637. My previous trailer had Carlisles which I had good luck with.

MagnoliaTom

Get the sailuns. You won't be disappointed. I have them and they are great. Can't beat simple tires quick shipping

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I just put Hi-Run tires on our 2013 Heartland Trail Runner two weeks ago, and just yesterday we picked up our new 2015 Heartland Prowler P292.

I had the dealership swap out the BlowMax's that were on the Prowler from the factory with the Hi-Run's I had just put on the trade-in.

Cost me $200 bucks more . . . but was well worth the piece of mind!

These Hi-Run tires were highly recommended by the trailer-builder that did a bunch of axle and spring replacement work on our 2013 Trail Runner, so I'll give them a shot!

I'm just happy to not have BlowMax tires on our brand new 5th-wheel trailer . . .

I have the old set and the wheels that came with them from the Heartland factory with our old trailer on my deck right now . . . will sell them on Craigslist soon!