Replacing TV antenna head

Rrloren

Installed mine and tested in 4 positions 90 degrees apart with old antenna and the Jack antenna.
The old antenna picked up a total of 20 channels from all 4 positions , the Jack picked up a total of 23 channels. I do have quite a few trees on the property so maybe in a more open spot it would be more impressive, we'll see when were on the road.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I just ordered mine tonight. I have had trouble in several areas that I travel and really look for the improved signal.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well I told a friend of mine about this and he is very interested in it too. He is going to wait to see how mine works out first. He does not have a computer do I have been printing off info on both the replacement head and the signal finder. After all this I went ahead and ordered the signal finder today, will probably get it tomorrow if it ships from Elkhart like the head did. Now to find time this weekend to mount them and try them out.

Mark

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Here is some more info from King Controls

Attachments

• SL1000 SureLock Spec Sheet REV C_07152010(1).pdf
    505.7 KB · Views: 37
  • OA-8000 Spec Sheet Rev F_02022011.pdf
    128.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Jack - Surelock Presentation.pdf
    387.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 8000-8001-Jack-02-09-11.pdf
    580 KB · Views: 36

Boca_Shuffles

I went to the PPL website and they had the whole jack antenna unit on sale for about $125. This has the built-in signal meter.

Since this unit doesn't have to be lowered, it will remove one of those "don't forget to ..." items for breaking camp.