RESOLVED: What's up with Heartland parts.

whp4262

I have ordered parts from heartland in the past without issue. So on 11/10/2015 I sent an email to eastcoastparts@heartlandrvs.com asking for a price quote on some filon and slide seals. On 11/11/2015 I get an email from Kendra Brovont asking if I want a whole wall or just the fiberglass and if I'm placing an order or just want a price quote. On 11/16/2015 I responded that I wanted a price quote. On 11/19/2015 I hadn't heard anything so I sent an email with my address thinking they would need it for the shipping quote. So I get a response on 11/19/2015 from Kendra asking if I'm placing an order or asking for a price quote so once again I stated I wanted a price quote before committing to an order. So here it is 11/27/2015, 17 days from my first email and I'm still waiting on a quote from heartland parts. Starting to think my money isn't any good there anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Re: What's up with Heartland parts.

Phone calls usually work better for me. You can always call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

whp4262

Phone calls usually work better for me. You can always call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

That's probably what what I will do. I've always had good luck and fair prices in the past so thinking this is probably a glitch.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

I called about some parts. I cannot remember a name but she asked me for pictures so she could get an exact match. Two days after I sent them to her she called me back to make sure I wanted to order them, gave me the price and got things going.

avvidclif

I had one of the LED tail lights go partially bad. I was informed that's not warranty so I ordered a new one. $19.50 for the part and $19.75 for shipping. Kinda high for 1 lb....

whp4262

Got a call from Kendra at Heartland parts today. She was really nice on the phone, quoted me some prices and helped me spend some money. All is good.