Return to Camp Gotchurwallett.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Finally up at Camp Gotchurwallett for our first stay of the season. This will only be a short one, just 10 days, then back home for some planned contractor improvements on the house. The local RV Dealer got my damaged awning replaced today, while we were driving up this morning, so I'm a happy camper. And it was considerably less than the insurance settlement check was. While we're here, the plan is to finally install the W/D drain pan, reapply the MouseFree, and install some accessible switches for the bed reading lamps. And maybe get out on the pontoon a time or three.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sounds like a busy 10 days! Sorry you aren't making it to VA for the rally next week. Hope to see y'all in Goshen next year.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Sounds like a busy 10 days! Sorry you aren't making it to VA for the rally next week. Hope to see y'all in Goshen next year.

Goshen is definitely in next year's agenda. Probably get the cargo doors replaced while there. This trip, I might even remove the valences in the main slide windows to make new ones for the verticals that will replace the day/night shades. Gotta have projects or I'll just get fat, drunk and lazy. Just like a real retired person :)