Road trip to Virginia

Gas20

Can't hardly wait, leaving 1week for the first major trip of the summer. Heading to Richmond, Va. For a week then over to Tennessee. Starting to put things together and check everything. Then long gone for about two weeks

FiremanBill

Are you coming through the tidewater (Va Beach) area or straight up 95 to Richmond? If you swing out out east give us a shout, We're in Yorktown.

Either way, have fun! Any trip to Tennessee is a good trip!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
You know, we have the Virginia HOC Rally coming up in just a few short weeks, the last weekend in May, on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. If you have never been over in that area it is almost a "MUST" to see especially since you are going to be so close. Then there's the reason of meeting a WHOLE bunch of great folks at the rally. It's gonna be a Great Party!! Come join us if you can.

Gas20

Hey klindgren
Where is the rally on the eastern shore? We are not leaving Richmond until Memorial Day or that Tuesday. We are actually staying in Ashland, Va. Our son lives and works in Richmond. We wander all over the eastern part of Va. When we go up there. I've been wanting to go out to Va. Beach, so who knows might get together for a cup. We stay at Americamp on I-95. Be there the 21st.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
The Rally actually begins May 30th and runs through the weekend. Several of us are planning on arriving a little early (I'll be camping in Yorktown over Memorial Day and plan on leaving for Eastern Shore on Tuesday the 28th. The Rally in at Tall Pines Harbor RV Resort in Temperanceville, VA. Sure would be great if you could join us. Keith

FiremanBill

The Rally actually begins May 30th and runs through the weekend. Several of us are planning on arriving a little early (I'll be camping in Yorktown over Memorial Day and plan on leaving for Eastern Shore on Tuesday the 28th. The Rally in at Tall Pines Harbor RV Resort in Temperanceville, VA. Sure would be great if you could join us. Keith

Where are you staying in Yorktown?

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Gas20, it sure would be nice if you could join us at the Virginia Rally. As Keith mentioned, it is scheduled for 5/30 - 6/2 in Temperancevile on Virginia's Eastern shore. All of the details can be found on the Portal page, right hand side. Send me a PM if you have any questions.