Roamers Retreat CG - Kinzer, PA

Clark

My wife and I plan to be at Roamers Retreat CG, Kinzer, PA (east of Lancaster in PA Dutch country) for Veterans Day weekend. We will be camping with our MD Good Sam Club, Foothill Campers and touring the country. Friday is Green Dragon (hughe Flea market) for browsing and wonderful fresh food at the market. Probably breakfast Saturday at a local Fire Hall and dinner Saturday at the Plain & Fancy.
This will be our last one for the year so plan to winterize and cover the 3055 when we return next week.
Clark

cjhicks

We will be at Falling Waters Campground, in Falling Waters , West Virgina Nov. 8 thru the 12th.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
My wife and I plan to be at Roamers Retreat CG, Kinzer, PA (east of Lancaster in PA Dutch country) for Veterans Day weekend. We will be camping with our MD Good Sam Club, Foothill Campers and touring the country. Friday is Green Dragon (hughe Flea market) for browsing and wonderful fresh food at the market. Probably breakfast Saturday at a local Fire Hall and dinner Saturday at the Plain & Fancy.
This will be our last one for the year so plan to winterize and cover the 3055 when we return next week.
Clark

We will be at Falling Waters Campground, in Falling Waters , West Virgina Nov. 8 thru the 12th.

Hope ya'll have those propane tanks filled up! (Actually - wish I could be doing the same - have a great time).

truknutt

Committed Member

Not to jinx you or anything but...Outdoor Express RV (I-81 Exit 23) is a Heartland dealer if you need anything. Have fun!

dieselsweetheart

Clark, our PA rally is not too far from there...Lancaster is the area... have you checked out the PA rally thread?? Hope to see you there!

cjhicks

Not to jinx you or anything but...Outdoor Express RV (I-81 Exit 23) is a Heartland dealer if you need anything. Have fun!

Thanks for the info. We might take a ride there just to look around maybe something there that has our name on it ???? :D:D:D

truknutt

Committed Member
Thanks for the info. We might take a ride there just to look around maybe something there that has our name on it ???? :D:D:D

You may be disappointed as their parts/accessories department is in the 2nd story of an old barn-style building with creaky wood floors! :eek: I only mentioned them in case of an emergency...;)

Clark

Truknutt, thanks for the encouragement. ha
I bought by BH from Reichart's RV, on PA 94 just south of Hanover, and thats a lot closer. Very good dealership. Got the propane tanks both topped off last week so we are ready for anything (not really, but sounds good).
Clark

Clark

Cheryl, Will be sorry to miss the PA rally in June, but our plans right now will have us in southern Utah in early June. Canyon de Chelly and Bryce, etc are calling and we feel the need to respond.
Clak

Clark

Just returned from our stay at Roamer's Retreat CG near Kinzer, PA. A Bighorn was parked when we first arrived, but pulled out a couple of days later. A Landmark Augusta and a Big Country 3250 pulledn toward the weekend. Both were brand new rigs. The Big Country was a 2011 model with jazzy lettering and body paint. Very nice. Both units from the same dealer and bought at the Hershey RV show in September. Congratulations to both new owners.
Clark

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
We set up shop yesterday at Holiday Travel Park in East Ridge Tennessee. Will stay here for a week. Local Chapter of Good Sam's club is having their Nov. campout 19th through 21st. We like to get there early. Actually only 4 minutes from work. I only have 9 more Monday's to go before full retirement, but who's counting.