Route Recommendations for Branson, MO from the South West

SilverRhino

It has been a number of years since we visited the Branson area and the last time we had a much smaller trailer and truck.

Does anyone have any experience coming into Branson from Tulsa, OK via 412 East and then 65 North into Branson? Is this a good road? We will be staying at Branson Shenanigans so I am not sure if it is better to come into Branson from the North or the South to avoid as much traffic as possible.

Any recommendations or advice is appreciated! Thanks & Travel Safe!

BLHFUN

20 miles longer, but 20 minutes shorter to use I44 to 160 to 65 south. 4 lane divided all the way. 412 is curvy, hilly and very slow from Springdale to Harrison. ( great if your on a Harley) Harrison to Branson is 4 lane. Not sure how long you are , but 4 lane divided is always my choice. My suggestion is I44.

shenanigans is just off 76, but right smack in the middle of town. It does matter if you come from the south or the north on 65. You will turn west on 76 either way.

hoefler

412 has been repaved and widened from Springdale to east of 21. I travel 412 several times year enroute to Siloam Springs pulling a 40' fiver