RV alignment

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Do any of you know the the name of the RV alignment​ shop in Visalia CA.??
Or have another good shop in CA ?

I have an appointment with Henderson's line-up in July but I don't want to cut into our trip north, when I could just run south one day and get it done.

Thanks
Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Are they doing RV alignment Rich ?
I want a professional RV alignment shop !!!!
Not just anyone that thinks they can do it.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
All of the alignments all of my trailers over many years has been at a truck and trailer alignment shop. All of the alignments were completed properly.

richheck

Seasoned Member
I haven't used them myself, wasn't sure who you use for your business trucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

richheck

Seasoned Member
4453d9318fec6ab941c5558fdb5bdc7f.jpg

From their web page under specialized services

richheck

Seasoned Member
Like I said, I haven't used them. Give them a call, no harm in asking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I've had both my alignments done at at truck and trailer shop. It's what they do.

Peace
Dave

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Update
I found a shop here in Stockton CA. about 10 miles north of me called Hewitt alignment. when I was asking around locally here, I had 2 different shops recommend them.
So I have an appointment for tomorrow morning I'll let you all know how it goes. She said $160 per Axle
Henderson's Line-up quoted me starting at $400 and goes up depending on what they needed to do.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well my rig is well within the specs. Nothing needs to be done. Total bill was $98.00 and I have the piece of mind that everything is perfect.
a2c6c6691987356d53a37be012079481.jpg

BusManRG

Not to be nosey :) but was there something in particular you noticed that made you think they should be checked?

Always learning!

Sandy

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I was kinda thinking I could see more of the curb side and less of the driver's side of the RV in my mirrors.
Also my milage had dropped on my last tow vehicle when I switched from and 18000lbs toyhauler over to the 18000lbs Landmark. By about 2 MPG.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Our Land mark is 7 years old, Tires are wearing on the outside, time for an aligment I think.

We do not have the Lippert corect track so can someone tell how the truck plaqces align you wheels? I hear about bending axles, scared me so I left. I know it sound like Im ignorant...I am when it comes to trailer aligning. There is no one in Saskatchewan that can do that lazer stuff with the lippert system.

jnbhobe

A good truck alignment shop can bend your axles and do it right doesn't have to be a laser alignment

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk