RV Insurance - What are you using

Tom of Ypsi

We have Progressive on the rv and the truck. We are now looking for new coverage on the truck since Progressive will no longer insure any truck larger than a F-350 meaning our F-450 will be uninsured come April 21 if I do not find something.

argyll1st

Can anyone tell me why you would want 6mths cover ? even when I try to insure just the truck its all 6mth rates ? why. here in europe its 12mths or nothing.

peanutman

We just bought a greystone 32re. I went with farmers, but i have several veh and homes with them. $ 48.00 per month. You get a few extra benefits if truck and trailer if insured with same co.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We use State Farm for our truck and trailer. We called when we went full-time and our agent said we would be fully covered.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We have Progressive on the rv and the truck. We are now looking for new coverage on the truck since Progressive will no longer insure any truck larger than a F-350 meaning our F-450 will be uninsured come April 21 if I do not find something.

Tom, check out GMAC....they covered our C4500 with no problem. Just got coverage in June...better rates too!