RV Lock - special pricing for HOC members?

pegmikef

I have recently ordered the lock and was not able to enter anything in instructions as I used paypal to pay. I have sent emails to both service@ and sales@ and have not gotten an answer to wether or not I will get the extra key fob. Can you let me know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James, I also emailed support as you suggested a week or so ago and have heard nothing either. We have been on the road for a week so if they sent something via mail we won't see it.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
The hubby installed over weekend and love it. We had one on the BH but the Landmark did not have one & really missed that option now don't have to carry keys around at campouts almost lost them a few times LOL

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
James, I also emailed support as you suggested a week or so ago and have heard nothing either. We have been on the road for a week so if they sent something via mail we won't see it.

I got an email back this morning from Cade. It is on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeattleLion

I installed mine this past weekend. I had to enlarge the hole somewhat, but otherwise it was easy to install and program. My lock came with batteries in it. I replaced them just in case.

RoadJunkie

I sent RVLock an email on March 27 and have not heard from them, as yet. My issue was poor reliability for remote operation. I understand they got a batch of receivers with a problem?

RVLockSupport

I sent RVLock an email on March 27 and have not heard from them, as yet. My issue was poor reliability for remote operation. I understand they got a batch of receivers with a problem?

Hello, we did not recieve your email, please email us directly again so that we can take care of you. Please send to support@rvlock.com and either Dave or Cade will take care of you. Thanks for your patience

RVLockSupport

Sorry if we were not able to receive your emails. It really is our focus to take care of you. Please do not ever hesitate to call us directly as this is usually better anyway for troubleshooting and getting you taken care of. We are more than happy to assist you...:)

mobilcastle

I bought one and installed it last fall and I am not a happy camper. The remote has to be very close to the lock to function-easier to use the key. Do you have an exchange program?
Thanks
Steve

mobilcastle

I talked to Dave at customer service-they are working on a fix that will be available for owners who bought the older model. Nice to know they doing their best to build an excellent product and stand behind it. Hard to find companies like that today!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Yes I did. Email them with your ing o and HOG # and they will correct that. You have to tell them when ordering. Email address for Dave or Cade are o n previous post. Email them. If you need further help pm me.

Murry135/Capt. Wingnut

porthole

Retired
I talked to Dave at customer service-they are working on a fix that will be available for owners who bought the older model. Nice to know they doing their best to build an excellent product and stand behind it. Hard to find companies like that today!!

Steve, did they tell you what the fix was and when it will be available?

jassson007

Thanks Steve. Lets keep in touch so that we can make sure you are taken care of...

Well I spoke too soon. I had received an email from Cade saying the 2 nd key fob shipped with the lock or that is what I understood. Well I got my package today and there was only one keyfob in the box. I am waiting on an email response. Please let me know if my email was received and when I can expect shipping if the 2nd keyfob.

RVLockSupport

Well I spoke too soon. I had received an email from Cade saying the 2 nd key fob shipped with the lock or that is what I understood. Well I got my package today and there was only one keyfob in the box. I am waiting on an email response. Please let me know if my email was received and when I can expect shipping if the 2nd keyfob.

Hi Andy. Hopefully you got Cade's email earlier about getting your FOB on its way. You should see it in a couple days.

jassson007

Hi Andy. Hopefully you got Cade's email earlier about getting your FOB on its way. You should see it in a couple days.

Yes I did, thank you! I meant to circle back here and post something but it slipped my mind. Thank you again! Your customer service has been great so far, I will install tomorrow and hopefully I will not have any problems.

RVLockSupport

Yes I did, thank you! I meant to circle back here and post something but it slipped my mind. Thank you again! Your customer service has been great so far, I will install tomorrow and hopefully I will not have any problems.

Oh good. Let us know if you need anything else...