RV Lock - special pricing for HOC members?

campcrew

Just saw this thread. We are new Heartland owners, Bighorn 3010RE, and are wondering if this offer is still available? Thanks.

teasac69

James, do you anticipate any promotional events for Club members in the near future. Just bought a Big Horn 3875FB and just learned of this lock system. I've always been concerned about the number of people who potentially have a key to my unit. This looks like a great safety feature.

thanks

jbeletti

Tim and Becky,

I'm working with Cade at RVLock on a Christmas special. Look for an announcement in the next week or so.

teasac69

Tim and Becky,

I'm working with Cade at RVLock on a Christmas special. Look for an announcement in the next week or so.

Just don't want to miss any announcement for Christmas special. anything out yet? going to do one this year? I'm on the road and don't like this key business every time I step away for a while.

thanks

jbeletti

I contacted Cade at RV Lock. They will be giving us a special right after Thanksgiving. I'll be sure to get it posted up as soon as we get it.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Jim! I will be looking for the special. After seeing yours at the NC rally, one of those locks is definitely on the short list