RV Lock - special pricing for HOC members?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Awesome. Thank you for the follow up. We always appreciate it! Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you...

I'm at the Pacific Regional Rally in Sparks NV and just installed my new lock. I too had to file the opening a little. Everybody that I have showed the lock to really likes what they see? Trying to drive some extra sales for you.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
A follow up, after having ours a few months with a few trips under our belt, we love the v4 RV Lock! It just works, every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taken

To all those who say they need to file the opening. I just installed my V4. I see why everyone thinks they need to file it. The fit is very close and it would appear that there is no way it would fit without enlarging the opening. However, the openings on our doors are industry standard and do not vary. With enough effort, the lock will go in without filing, it's just very tight. I was sure I'd be filing after trying to get it in. The screw holes were a good 16th of an inch over the door and it looked as though the unit was all the way over. Since it was getting dark and I was in no mood to file or finish in the morning, I put my shoulder into it and it popped right in. Just FYI...

DougAndJudy

Where are replacement parts being shipped from, Siberia?

Good question! I realize that RV Lock is sending fix-it parts as a courtesy. However - I was informed on June 24th that my replacement part was shipped. So far the tracking number supplied has been showing that the shipping info was provided to the Postal Service but that there is no other tracking info available. Did the part really ship?

danemayer

shipping info was provided to the Postal Service
Doug, with USPS I usually get two notices: first that the shipper filed the notice of shipment and second that it was delivered. I don't think I've ever seen any intermediate tracking info from any vendor using USPS.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Doug, with USPS I usually get two notices: first that the shipper filed the notice of shipment and second that it was delivered. I don't think I've ever seen any intermediate tracking info from any vendor using USPS.

It depends on the shipper's choice of service. The USPS now has the capability to track every package with a unique barcode scanned at every transfer, but won't unless the shipper opts (and pays) for the service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougAndJudy

I usually get an item delivered in less than a week when it is shipped First Class, so I thought I would see the second notice by now...

porthole

Retired
Got an apology email with a 'we really dropped the ball and apologize' message. Along with a new shipping-tracking number.

2 day delivery and parts installed.

Seems to work great now, first time, every time. Back to enjoying a keyless entry :rolleyes:

taken

I'm just waiting for the slam baggage version so I can eliminate one more key from the ring... ;)

jbeletti

I'm just waiting for the slam baggage version so I can eliminate one more key from the ring... ;)

I believe this is something they are working on and that it will be at least 6 months before we'll see it. Hope they can do it, but there really are several Slam Latch style handles out there. Going to be hard to come up with a one-fits-all model.

Jimnkarens

Is the free extra key fob offer still available? My new Bighorn will be delivered in mid August. I would like to order the V4 after the Bighorn arrives to make sure the lock will fit.

RVLockSupport

Hi Jim.
You know how much we appreciate the Heartland family and even though this offer has ended, we will definitely do something. Let me know when you are ready...

Is the free extra key fob offer still available? My new Bighorn will be delivered in mid August. I would like to order the V4 after the Bighorn arrives to make sure the lock will fit.

Jimnkarens

Hi Jim.
You know how much we appreciate the Heartland family and even though this offer has ended, we will definitely do something. Let me know when you are ready...

Thank you. I would order now but I wanted to be certain that the lock will fit my 2015 BH3620E.
Do you know for certain if it will fit my new Bighorn? It gets delivered mid August.