RV Parks near Lake Havasu

blacke06

We would like to stay in the Lake Havasu area an additional 2 weeks after the Rally in Jan. Does anyone know of a reasonalble nice RV Park in that area?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Good luck with that........Most all the RV parks are full that time of year with SnowBirds.

If you belong to Good Sam try there Trip Plannner and it will show all the parks in that area.

Good Luck.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Not sure about Lake Havasu, but when we went down to the Quartzite Rally last year (Jan. 2015), we had reservations made at the Grand Canyon for two nights, but the park wasn't even half full, and we just pulled in to KOA's on the way down there from Colorado and back and was able to get a spot for the night, and none of them were anywhere near half full.

If you get away from the popular spots you probably won't have an issue finding a site.

By the way . . . see you at the Havasu Rally!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Many of the Arizona State Parks hold sites for walk up customers. I could send you my favorite ones but I don't want to put them out on the internet. If you're interested please PM me. Trace

blacke06

Many of the Arizona State Parks hold sites for walk up customers. I could send you my favorite ones but I don't want to put them out on the internet. If you're interested please PM me. Trace

Sorry dont know how to pm you yet

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wes:

I will try to call you tomorrow....if you still have my card, give me a call and we can discuss.

Lynn1130

Many of the Arizona State Parks hold sites for walk up customers. I could send you my favorite ones but I don't want to put them out on the internet.

They are on the Internet if you go to the Arizona State Parks Web site and many of them can be reserved on-line.

In addition Pirate's Cove near Needles usually has sites and those can be reserved on-line also. You should be fine in January/February and not have a conflict with Spring Break. March gets a little crazy in some places.

http://azstateparks.com/parks/laha/index.html