RV Parks Superguide Offer???

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Visited the website and it looks like a typical "marketing scheme". They claim to get you 50% off at state parks and US forst service parks? I find that hard to believe. I would like to see some positive replies from any forum members before I would look any further into it.
I've got Passport America and Good Sam and although I get a bit more than my membership cost, they certainly have their limitations which is to be expected.
If it sounds too good to be true it... well you know the saying.

This company is definitely not up front with it's practices. As an RV Park, they included me without my permission on a CD, using info from my website. They refused to remove me unless I physically wrote them a letter and sent it snail mail requesting removal. They were very rude and a customer told me they were also rude with him and that he had much difficulty contacting them. You can only send them a CONTACT US email which is slow if ever to be answered he claimed. Shopper beware is my advise...stick with Passport America.

jimtoo

Hi hiddenvalleyrv,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge.

Thanks for your reply about Superguide. I kinda thought that it was not all good after more research. Not good reports anywhere.

We have been here a long time.. did not know you were there.. will stop by and visit some day soon.

Jim M

lthrnk

This is a scam, of the highest order. We had a lot of trouble with them last summer. They included a lot rv parks in their list, but none had ever heard of them.

crennpage

Thanks for the info everyone. I've been getting an email almost daily from an Andrea Williams concerning the Superguide and I was wondering if it indeed was too good to be true. I'm planning on a trip from Texas to Iowa next month and was thinking it might be of some use. BTW, when I turned 62 last year I found out that I qualified for a 50% discount at all federal parks with their special ($10 lifetime fee) senior pass. I got my hands on the pass and I've been enjoying the federal parks in East Texas (almost every weekend) since January. Too bad I have to wait until I'm 65 to qualify for the Texas State Park version of their senior pass. :(