RV Show should of stayed home

justafordguy

We just got back from the RV super show in Tampa. They had everything. They really wanted to sell me a new LM365 and offered me almost what I paid for my Gateway but luckily my dually won't be here until sept. ;)

rjr6150

Deal was good. Back at the motel started crunching the weight numbers just didn't work out with current rig. Talked it over going to wait till next year for the trailer. Waiting for the new Superduty to arrive. I've heard.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Was the same in Pittsburgh but there were 2 BH, 3 Montanas and an Alpine and rows and rows of entry level stuff.

Was the same way last year. The show was 90% travel trailers and motorhomes. That's why we skipped this year. If we would have known you were going to be there, we don't made the trip.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
That's what happened to us last Feb. Went to the Calgary RV Show and ended up with our new Bighorn.

Bones

We just got back from the RV super show in Tampa. They had everything. They really wanted to sell me a new LM365 and offered me almost what I paid for my Gateway but luckily my dually won't be here until sept. ;)
So you decided to get a dually....... :) What changed your mind?

jbeletti

Deal was good. Back at the motel started crunching the weight numbers just didn't work out with current rig. Talked it over going to wait till next year for the trailer. Waiting for the new Superduty to arrive. I've heard.

I've heard the 2017 Fords will be all new. Good call.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Just got home from the Tampa Super Show.Want to say a big THANK YOU to Jim B. for all the information he gave us.We would also like to thank all the HOC members that we met and there advice.My wife and I came away with great information.Can't wait to order our Landmark Orlando in the next couple of months and joining the HOC. Thanks to all and looking forward to seeing you all soon. Frank and Sharon Sandidge

rjr6150

Waiting to see when the order guide comes out.
Although it seems the 17's will not be around until October-November

Our local dealer said May-June for ordering. Not sure on delivery. He did agree to order one spec'd out like I want for stock.

plshilo

We were just at the Tampa Super show, had a Great Time. We found the Heartland family and purchased a New Big County 3560SS. We meet Jim B. and he gave us all the information on the Owner Fourm and Club. We are looking forward to getting our New 5er and have made reservations at the Rally in Navarre. We currently have another brand 5er that we will be trading in when the new rig gets to Florida.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We were just at the Tampa Super show, had a Great Time. We found the Heartland family and purchased a New Big County 3560SS. We meet Jim B. and he gave us all the information on the Owner Fourm and Club. We are looking forward to getting our New 5er and have made reservations at the Rally in Navarre. We currently have another brand 5er that we will be trading in when the new rig gets to Florida.

Welcome to the Heartland family . . . and the Heartland Owner's Club (HOC) !

If you ever make it out west, we have a very active Mountain Region with Rallies planned all the way into 2018!

Oh . . . and we are a wild bunch and have a lot of fun! (just thought I'd mention that)

Here is a link to the Mountain HOC Region forums: https://heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/342

We hit the road four weeks from tomorrow for the Arizona HOC Rodeo Rally in Tucson . . . CAN'T WAIT!

And they've got it in for me . . . have they ever! :p

Of course . . . I'm a gluttin' for punishment . . .

Read through this topic thread and you'll see what I mean (long thread . . . but pretty funny stuff)!

https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...hapter-Rally-AZ-Tucson-2-23-2016-to-2-28-2016

Again . . . CAN'T WAIT!

jimtoo

Hi Phil and Linda,

Welcome to the Heartland Family. We have a lot of great folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Jim M

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Phil and Linda we are so happy to have you as members and cant wait to meet you.
Lindaw