RV T Type Door Holder

more

So, we installed the Morryde steps in our NT 28DBSS. In order to install, we had to remove the door strut on the main door. I picked up a T Type Door Holder, our TT did not come with one. There are no instructions and I see different types of installs in videos.

So, is the piece with the T Rod go on the door or the camper? I've seen it both ways. Which is correct? Or is there a better door holder anyone would recommend?

Thanks, Ralph

Last edited by a moderator:

Garypowell

I have always put the longer T part on the door. Not sure of what any directions showed.

I figured while I was moving the door I could get the T part into position to slip down into the receiver.

Just a little more efficient.

mlpeloquin

T handle on the door. We have one on our entry door installed by Heartland and I added one to the driver side storage door so it would not swing in the wind. Others have added a magnetic door clip. Both work.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I use a simple magnetic latch from Home Depot for about $5. It works great and you don't have to go out and unlatch it to close the door. Out of all of my Mods this is on my top 10 list.

s-l1000.jpg