RVLock 4.0 Special - Back in Play for Heartland Owners!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Thanks Jim. We love the new rig. Everything good so far. Just a few drawers to work on.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thensley

Received mine today and have it installed already wasn't sure it was going to fit but it did hard fit but went in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FiremanBill

Same here, just got mine and had it installed in about 10 minutes. Perfect.

It's nice to see a quality product that actually works as advertised when you get it.

mlpeloquin

I will have to double check on Monday when I go and get my 5er. Then I will contact them. Half the time the remote fobs do not activate the lock. New batteries no change. If I slam the door shut 90% of the time it works. But then it may just work? So I need to contact them. But the handle is locked when the remote fob is used.[/QUOTE

Pulled the lock off the door. I ran.it on the bench. The lock does run the dead bolt, but also locks the handel. It was still intermittent so I called for support. They are sending me a new circuit board at no cost. Terrific support. 😊

im_1406

I will have to double check on Monday when I go and get my 5er. Then I will contact them. Half the time the remote fobs do not activate the lock. New batteries no change. If I slam the door shut 90% of the time it works. But then it may just work? So I need to contact them. But the handle is locked when the remote fob is used.[/QUOTE

Pulled the lock off the door. I ran.it on the bench. The lock does run the dead bolt, but also locks the handel. It was still intermittent so I called for support. They are sending me a new circuit board at no cost. Terrific support. 😊

I recall seeing this installed with some modification on the Cyclone 4200 (large window door). Anyone have photos of this showing the mod? THANKS!!!

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I don't have pictures , But a little work with a flat and round file I got mine to fit almost completely flush and contoured over the window trim on our Torque

im_1406

Good idea and what I needed to hear about the 4.0 version with the integrated keypad. It's possible to do so without interfering with the electronics then. I may just fire up the Dremel ;-)

Thanks for replying.