RW 305 shower

JJandDD

Hello all,

New owner of a '11 RW 305 here. I noticed on the PDI that the shower surround is not attached to the walls very well just a hand full of plastic fasteners and some tape that wont hold to the wall. there is also no caulking between the shower pan and the surround part. the dealer states that it is just the way that they are and caulk it my self and the loose surround is not as bad as some others. i asked them to fix it along with all the other issues from PDI.

Is this normal or not? I can fix it if I have to but after paying a lot of money tor a camper i shouldn't have to, at least the first week.

thanks

JJ

Vtxkid

Sounds like they tried to take a shortcut their... we have the 3010 Cyclone with the same shower surround and it is firmly against the back wall with no questionable unsealed area's. If you have access to the dealer lot, compare by checking out a couple of other units to help justify your concerns. Get them to fix it to your satisfaction. Your right, it is a lot of $$$ and you did good to flag it during your PDI!