RZR and Garage

Lynn1130

I tried bring back an old thread to get some help and got no response. That may be because of the location or perhaps there just is not any more information, but I find that strange so at the risk of getting my hand slapped for posting out of thread I am posting this here in the general area.

I am bringing this thread back to life to see if there are any other ideas and thoughts about the 10 foot garage and side-by-sides. I have had two quads but am about to sell those off and go for a RZR, Ranger, Yamaha Wolverine or Can-Am Commander. That part is still to be determined. As noted by others there is 120 inches from front to back in the garage so in theory any of these will work. What I am also worried about is clearance. The bunks in my 2011 have braces hanging down that limit the height to under 6' and most roll-cages are taller. In looking at most of the models the cage appears removable but I need some advice and input here before I rush out a buy something that won't fit and/or won't clear. The photo in Cjackg's shows a different brace system on the bottom bunk than what I have.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

earlh20659

Hello, I think I can help. I have a 2016 cyclone 3110 and traded in two atvs toward a razor s with roll cage.
I have the 10 ft garage and it fits length wise by about 6 inches. My razor has an aluminum roof over the roll cage which adds about an inch to the height. With the bunk bed and folding bench seats all the way up the razor fits by an inch height clearance from the folding seat brackets.

best thing to do though is put the bed and folding seats all the wY up and measure floor to the lowest hanging bracket then go measure your razor height. Since razor tires change everything, plus suspension options, that's the only safe way to make sure it fits. Been there.

Congrats on the new razor!
Don't know why the photo posted upside down!
earl h

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 72

Lynn1130

Thanks Earl. That helps. I have measured the height and I may have a problem since the braces on my lower bunk has a larger brace that what I have seen on the newer units. I need to get into the UTV dealer to look at and measure some of them. I appreciate the help.

CabinetmakerII

Thanks Earl. That helps. I have measured the height and I may have a problem since the braces on my lower bunk has a larger brace that what I have seen on the newer units. I need to get into the UTV dealer to look at and measure some of them. I appreciate the help.

If your TH as a "Beaver Tail" don't forget to take that height difference into consideration. I was worried our Kawasaki Tyrex 4 wouldn't fit but the rear tires ride on the Beaver Tail which gives me an additional couple of inches clearance.

I have a 2015 odes raider with huge custom lift.. I just bought a 2015 cyclone 4200 without measuring what my new machines height is, couldn't pass up the steal of a price on this cyclone. I pick up my machine from the shop here in about 8 hours so I'll see how it fits as far as height goes. But remember you can always let air out of the tires to gain a few inches of clearance also if you need more than that then get 4 Rachet straps for the machine and compress the suspension a few more inches. That's my plan if my machine doesn't fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn1130

Air out of the tires won't do it for me. The bunk braces that are below the bottom bunk limit the inside height. The newer models eliminated that large brace and HappyJac is coming out with a brace for our older units that may solve the height problem. Until then I can remove the bottom bunk from the jack lift and stand them up on the side of the garage. This allows me to get the Pioneer in.