San Antonio RV Super Sale,,,, Show..

jimtoo

Going to the San Antonio RV Super Sale,,,, actually a Show, but think they cannot call it that for some legal reasons. 2nd year since the RV dealers got together and broke away from the SA Boat and RV show. It is really good,, just RV's and some accessories from a few vendors. Last year the Heartland Dealer for this area, ExploreUSA sold 25 Heartland units plus some others.

It is located at Exposition Hall at Joe Freeman Coliseum, and it has free parking and a discount coupon on the web site that some could use.

I will be there Saturday and Sunday promoting our Heartland Owners Club and Heartland products. If your in the area, come on by.

Jim M

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Are y'all going to be at the Rv show coming up in Houston. If I am home I will be at that one. My dad works for CW so he'll be there as usual. If I can convinced the wife I want to try to work something on a Cyclone 4100. But with getting ready to build a house I find the 4100 to only be a pipe dream for this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

jimtoo

Are y'all going to be at the Rv show coming up in Houston. If I am home I will be at that one. My dad works for CW so he'll be there as usual. If I can convinced the wife I want to try to work something on a Cyclone 4100. But with getting ready to build a house I find the 4100 to only be a pipe dream for this year.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

No, We will not be there ourselves,, but someone probably will be there promoting the Heartland Owners Club.

Jim M