Satellite connection in UDC going to Bedroom

I have a 2016 Landmark 365 Charleston. Getting ready to purchase a Dish satellite system. Read all that I could so far
on this. I see from the manuals that a connection in the UDC goes to the living room in the area to the left above the TV.
there is another connection in the UDC that goes to the bedroom. My Question is,,, where does is come out in the bedroom?

Also,,, anyone tried to remove the TVs in both the living room and bedroom in a Charleston? I cna't seem to find out how they
unhook from the wall or lift out? In the bedroom I see a cord hanging down and it is attached to some sort of a plunger. I tried
pulling it down but nothing seemed to release. I don't really want to start yanking on it and end up pulling it off the wall.

Any help from the experts would be greatly appreciated!!

danemayer

Hi wingrider05,

The bedroom satellite connection usually comes out on the far left side of the closet, or in a cabinet next to the TV, depending on the floor plan. There may be a 2nd wall plate with coax connection that goes to the TV. If so, you'll have to move the jumper so that wall plate is connected to the satellite coax.

Garypowell

I put a coax switch in so that I just slide it one way or the other for the right signal to be supplied up to the tv outlet. Then another one up there so the signal is directed to the tv if antenna or the satellite box if it is a satellite signal. Makes it much easier to go back and forth.

dlw930

I put a coax switch in so that I just slide it one way or the other for the right signal to be supplied up to the tv outlet. Then another one up there so the signal is directed to the tv if antenna or the satellite box if it is a satellite signal. Makes it much easier to go back and forth.

I did the same, except I just used a splitter, not an A-B switch, behind the bedroom TV. Slide the switch in the closet to Sat and the receiver gets the satellite signal. Slide it to TV and the TV gets either the TV or cable (depending on whether the OTA amplifier is on or off). Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RGVan

I have a 2017 Landmark 365 Charleston the TV in the bedroom in behind the mirror Remove the () screws and the mirror comes off and the TV is mounted to a swing arm
he TV in the out side compartment is on a spring mount raise the lower edge of the TV and pull forward and it should come loose from the mounting bracket Carefull once released it is all yours so don't drop it
I have not tried to remove the huge TV in the living room slide out

Moandnick

I have a 2017 Landmark 365 Charleston the TV in the bedroom in behind the mirror Remove the () screws and the mirror comes off and the TV is mounted to a swing arm
he TV in the out side compartment is on a spring mount raise the lower edge of the TV and pull forward and it should come loose from the mounting bracket Carefull once released it is all yours so don't drop it
I have not tried to remove the huge TV in the living room slide out

That black cord hanging down from the middle of the tv is the release for the tv to be able to pull away from the wall and then it can pivot. Must be just stuck. Ours in the living room just pops in a clip like devise so it just needs a tug to pull it out. Not sure if it the same on yours.

speedcat

I have a Charleston on order. The outside TV is no longer behind the dinnette. I am going to add my own TV in the basement. I have also ordered the Pathway x2. Does the basement sat connection slave to the bedroom or living room TV?

richheck

Seasoned Member
I have a 2016 Landmark 365 Charleston. Getting ready to purchase a Dish satellite system. Read all that I could so far
on this. I see from the manuals that a connection in the UDC goes to the living room in the area to the left above the TV.
there is another connection in the UDC that goes to the bedroom. My Question is,,, where does is come out in the bedroom?

Also,,, anyone tried to remove the TVs in both the living room and bedroom in a Charleston? I cna't seem to find out how they
unhook from the wall or lift out? In the bedroom I see a cord hanging down and it is attached to some sort of a plunger. I tried
pulling it down but nothing seemed to release. I don't really want to start yanking on it and end up pulling it off the wall.

Any help from the experts would be greatly appreciated!!

On my early 2017 Arlington the sat leads from the UDC only go to the living room and bedroom as labeled. Both of the two outside TVs are not supplied with sat leads ( outside compartment and front storage bay) only OTA/ park cable coax leads. I purchased a wireless HDMI splitter to supply my outside tv compartment with HD HDMI from the satellite lead with the living area set. I have been very pleased with the performance of this unit and would do the same from the bedroom set to the lower storage set area if I were to place an additional set in that location.

speedcat

On my early 2017 Arlington the sat leads from the UDC only go to the living room and bedroom as labeled. Both of the two outside TVs are not supplied with sat leads ( outside compartment and front storage bay) only OTA/ park cable coax leads. I purchased a wireless HDMI splitter to supply my outside tv compartment with HD HDMI from the satellite lead with the living area set. I have been very pleased with the performance of this unit and would do the same from the bedroom set to the lower storage set area if I were to place an additional set in that location.
Thanks for the info. What brand HDMI splitter did you purchase?