Scissor Jacks for NT 24RBS

Saildogs

I bent one of the scissor jacks and am trying to find a replacement. Took it to my RV dealer and he ordered what looked to be the identical jack as I had the bent jack with me. When the jack arrived, the mounting holes were different despite the picture used to place the order showing the mounting holes to be the same as my original jack. Bottom line, I need to find a replacement jack with the same mounting holes but have no idea where to look. My NT is a 2011 model purchased new in April 2011. Any suggestions on how to get the correct replacement jack?

TIA!

Marshall

Saildogs

It's a different mount with additional mounting holes but none match the area where the jack is attached to the frame. Basically there is not enough metal without precut holes to drill ones that fit. Frustrating to be sure.

Marshall

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
You could telll the dealer to get you the right jack. All of the scissors jacks I have seen have a flat top plate with at least four mounting holes. If the one your dealer got for you is like this, just locate it an inch or two from where the OEM jack was and use self drillers to secure it.