Screen door inside pull handle

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Our BH is an older one that does not have the screen door inside pull handle like the new HL's have. We have been looking at buying/ordering one from CW. Low and behold Pat found one at Wally World...made by Camco. Cheaper than CW and don't have to use $20 in gas to go there. So, if you would like one, try your local Wally World.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Bill, it's the "crossbar" that screws to both side of the screen door. I don't know which one of the 2 shown is the one she bought. The box does not have a "model" number on it. I don't know what she paid for it as I can't find the receipt....who knows what she did with it.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I put both the crossbar and the latch lever that Bill linked to on my screen door. Definitely good things. I also added a barrel latch on the screen door to prevent a certain 21 lb. cat from popping it open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

Me and about 10 others have both those things on our rigs since the first Michigan rally in 2008, we did a mass install at the rally. I do think there is only about 3 of us with the same rig left every one else got new ones.

wdk450

Bill, it's the "crossbar" that screws to both side of the screen door. I don't know which one of the 2 shown is the one she bought. The box does not have a "model" number on it. I don't know what she paid for it as I can't find the receipt....who knows what she did with it.

Oh, I have one of those push bars. Plus my door was replaced after a fence post collision, and one of the little benefits I got was the new screen door with clear Plexiglas/door unlatcher slider.

kkamshop

We actually put two of those push bars on our rig, one in the normal location and one about 15 inches from the bottom of the door. It is so nice as an extra handle when climbing the steps and the grandkids use it too!