Screen door slides

taminator

Any idea where they might have been packed in our new RV? They weren't on the doors (never noticed, even on the PDI) and I checked all the cabinets. When it finally cooled off and we opened the doors I kept looking at the screen door thinking What in the world is wrong? I should not have this big open area on the screen door. Duh!! And apparently it's a major ordeal going through our dealer to get them. They have to file a warranty claim with Heartland, get them shipped to the store, then shipped to us. Oye.

Theresau

Ours was missing as well. I called HL customer service and they sent to us - we received overnight (didn't bother with dealer). We missed as well until we stopped at the rest stop on our way home :). Similarly we kept staring at the door and kindof feeling it but it wasn't there....

Any idea where they might have been packed in our new RV? They weren't on the doors (never noticed, even on the PDI) and I checked all the cabinets. When it finally cooled off and we opened the doors I kept looking at the screen door thinking What in the world is wrong? I should not have this big open area on the screen door. Duh!! And apparently it's a major ordeal going through our dealer to get them. They have to file a warranty claim with Heartland, get them shipped to the store, then shipped to us. Oye.

taminator

Well, at least we're not the only ones! I'll call Heartland directly tomorrow. The dealer said they were getting a bunch of flack from warranty about why they had missed it when they took delivery, how they/we missed it on PDI and why did it take the customer (us) so long to discover it. Really? We had the trailer a month before we took it anywhere and during that time it sat at the storage facility. Then we didn't discover it until day 5 of camping bc that was the first time it cooled down enough to have the doors open.

Thanks for the info!