semicircular cabinet

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Here's a picture of the wrought iron shelf at the end of my kitchen cabinet.View attachment 15314

We have the same and set up wine glasses etc when we unhitch. The light adds some nice ambience as well as being a handy night light. May not be the most practical storage container but it looks very nice in the 3450TS. So much storage elsewhere it is not an issue for us.

twohappycampers

Hi! I agree, it does look kinda cool :cool: And it IS one of the few decorative things in here, so I'll just enjoy it. Maybe find a different place for the keys and such that are currently there - that won't be difficult. I can be too practical sometimes. And I use it for a night light as well, helps to see the stairs. Thanks for replying!

Westwind

Our BH 3070 has the barrel door style cabinet on each side of a small island which we have grown to like, it was something we might have deleted if we had ordered the trailer but now that we have it we are glad it was on the trailer. I'm going to work on a way to latch the doors tighter but right now we don't have much in them but I'm sure as time goes by they will fill up with something.