Service Testimonial (CO): Premier Auto and RV

jbeletti

As some may have read this month (link), I made a winterization error that allowed water to accumulate in my sewer termination pipe behind a blade valve at my sewer cap. The water froze, expanded and cracked the ABS hub where the 3" and 1.5" ABS tank drain pipes combine. This hub is a 3" x 3" x 2" ABS Y (wye).

I gathered the required parts and contacted a local RV Servicer, Premier Auto and RV in Falcon, CO, just east of Colorado Springs on US-24.

I spoke with owner and GM, Devin Breese. Immediately, I felt real comfortable with Devin. He agreed to do the work and insert my coach between other, less pressing repairs.

CO Chapter Leader, Gregg Wibbles, accompanied me on the 10 minute ride to deliver the coach to Premier. Upon arrival, their Service Manager Brian greeted us and had me back the coach into a bay.

Gregg and I sat with the owner, Devin for about 20 minutes, getting to know each other. What a great attitude and business ethic this guy and his whole team seem to have.

I got a phone call a couple hours later that the job was complete. I headed down there, looked over the work, hooked up to the RV, went into the office to pay and say thanks to the service manager Brian and backed it back into my driveway 10 minutes later.

I was charged 2 hours labor at $139 per hour. Works for me.

Premier services towables and motorhomes and are certified on many brands and systems and continue to certify their mechanics on other brands and systems.

While I never toured it, they told us they have a large body shop in another building on the same property and they do a lot of fiberglass work as well as roof repairs and replacements.

If you live in the Colorado Springs area or are traveling through and need service, add Premier to your list of area servicers to consider.

Premier Auto and RV
11145 East US Highway 24
Falcon, CO 80831
719-425-2284
www.premierautoandrv.com