Service Work at the Rally

LSI

Hello to everyone that attended the rally. My name is Renee and I am representing LSI RV. We were the service team that work on several of your units while you attend the rally. We would like to have some feed back on the quality of service that we provided. We would like to hear the positive and the negative in hopes to provide better service for next years rally and through out the year. If there are any questions or concerns that need to be addressed, I would be happy to respond to them.

We at LSI RV stive to provide quality service and appreciate any input that you may have

Renee F
Office Manager @ LSI RV, Inc.

moulton

moulton
lsi service

Renne:

Your service at the rally was outstanding, especially since we had not signed up for any work prior to the rally. Your service technicians worked efficiently and with a great deal of pride in their work. Your guys (Hector, Bud, and one other who I did Not catch his name) worked with a great deal of humour and showed a high level of professionalism. No problem seemed too be out of line for them to solve.
If this is any indication of how you treat all your customers, then your company will continue to succeed in this very competative market.
I wish you all the success in the coming year and hope to see you at the Heartland Rally in 2007.

Thanks again, Bob & Grace Moulton.

LSI

Thank you for the kind words. We have been invited back for next years rally and I look forward to seeing you there.

Renee

phranc

Renee,, The tech replaced a 'positive vacuum vent' ,the small vent that keeps sewer gas from coming into the Rv. Ours is positioned under the kitchen island... He was very effecient,knowledgeable and polite and didn't waste any time moving on to the next job.
Definitely a credit to your organization..

phranc

pics of techs at work

Renee,,A couple of pics of your team at work:D

Attachments

• IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 22

LSI

Thank you

phranc,

Thanks for the pictures, I will print those off and hang them in the shop. I am glad that the service we performed was excelent.

ReneeNone

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Renee,
Thank you so much for efforts at the Rally. As far as I'm concerned your group was top notch. I also put off some repair items until I got to the Rally, however your group was right there and fixed me right up. There was an issue that could not be addressed right there at the Fairgrounds but Hectar and another fella steared me in the right direction. I would like to know if you were the person writing down all the issues with all the trailers, I guess keeping track of all the repairs done that Friday? If you are, then could I receive a copy of my write-up to forward onto my dealership? There was an issue with my slide coming out too far and therefore coming off the rollers in the most outer position. My name is Mark Comer and I have a Bighorn 3500 RL with the last four digits of the vin being 9832.

Again,
Thank you soo much for your time and professionalism. I hope to see you and your group next year.

Mark

sharmulst

Renee

We have a 3500 RL Bighorn. There were several items that we had submitted and they were fixed with professionalism and in a very timely manner. The pocketdoor gave them the most problem as they had to remove and re-install it 3 times to get the adjustment right. They did a great job. Thanks again
Steve and Sharon Vondracek :)

LSI

Yes Mark I was the one that was taking the customer orders for all the repairs. Your list is as follows: Lower stile below he desk is cracked, Rear main slide needs adjusted-moves forward so that the seal touches the kitchen & Slide out bangs real hard when going out. If there is anything else that you need, please feel free to call or e-mail me (574) 970-1074 or renee@lsirv.com

Thanks for the comments!!!

arisce

Hi Renee,
I would like to agree with all the comments posted above. Your team worked very professionally on our rig also and were not afraid to mention anything else that they saw which was just not right in the trailer. They were effecient-at our door at 8AM and worked with patience and humour throughout the day, which I'm sure was very long for everyone. No request was too small or too big.Then when we were at LSI for several days for further repairs, they went out of their way to make us feel welcomed and worked very hard to get the repairs done in a timely manner.
I am glad to see that the company will be at the Rally next year.
Best wishes for continued successs in the RV repair market-with such positive attitudes and pride in workmanship, the company is sure to expand in this highly-competitve business.
Karen
Big Horn RL3600
PS. Just to let everyone else know-our rig was the one which had the stress crack in the top corner and the guys at LSI repaired it beautifully.

LSI

Thank You for all the wonderful comments that you said about our company. It is ALWAYS great to meet all the customers and have them spend time with us.:)

Last edited:

Judy Bentley

Seakayaker
We Appreciate LSI

Hi Renee,
We think that the pictures of the guys working on the awning are from our Landmark Grand Canyon. You all surprised us with a replacement awning, and we so appreciate that! The other repairs were much less involved, but all were done very professionally by your courteous and competent crew. Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you to Heartland for having you there this year and for inviting you back next year.
Judy Bentley & Ron Pagel
Landmark Grand Canyon #381
Shell Point, FL

LSI

I have been printing off the great comments that have been said about LSI and then posting them in the shop. All the guys (and me too) enjoy what is being said. The guys seem to work better when their work and effort is reconized. Again thanks for the great comments and feed back. If there are ways that anyone feels that we could improve our service, please let us know. You can also e-mail me directly at renee@lsirv.com.

Thanks again