Setting up our new Sundance 2000MK

IrishReb

We are getting ready for our first outing and setting everything up. Had minor problem with the Refrigerator but finally got that working. Now the TV is not working but it did the other day so more trouble shooting before I call for help.
We tested water, water heater, AC, water pump, ele. fire place..... all ok.
Any out there with the same model would like to hear from you and your experience with Heartland and the Sundance. Very excited to go..... John

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Dont have a Sundance....but I know lots of people that do. They have all had good luck with them. NOW, there is something you need to understand. Your Sundance is a "rolling earthquake". Things will move and shake loose......so before every trip walk around and check everything. Check all the "P"traps for a few trips to make sure they are tight and all the water connections you can get to. So what was up with the refer....you didnt say why it would not start/work. Was it plugged into 110V or running on propane?

IrishReb

Hi Bob, I see you are from SO. Cal..... my son lives in Fullerton/Anaheim and we plan to vist this spring.... anxious to see my grandson. So if you know of any nice RV campgrounds in that area, please let me know.
The frig is working ok.... just some start up issues. Our problem that we cannot work out is the TV.... it worked on day one then quit..... checked everything, fuses, recepticles etc. Will have to call the dealer to troubleshoot.....John

mdamerell

No sound? The entertainment center has a sleep mode. If you read your manual it will tell you how to wake it up again. Not to be a smart @$$ but it stumped me till I read the manual and I hate to read manuals. If all else fails read the manual, there is actually a bunch of good general information in all that paperwork they gave you with your RV.

IrishReb

I found that the power cord in the frig unit.... located outside was not plugged in. The TV just won't come on. The small red light is lit, so it is gettng power. I unplugged it for an hour as the manual suggests, but that did not work. I will call the dealer tomorrow.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Reb, Hi.....there is a CG called Canyon RV park off the 91 freeway in Anaheim. You could Google it and get the info. Nice place. When are you going to be out here? We have a rally going on the 1st weeekend of April and its not far from Anaheim.

IrishReb

We have no firm date yet... but it will probably be in late May. My son recently moved from Redondo Beach to Fullerton, Ca. Thanks for the tip, I will check this CG. John