Setting up TV's on Cable or Antenna or Sat.

blacklabbob

I have found that the best way to eliminate confusion when trying to get the TV's and remotes to work is to borrow or rent a child between the ages of 7 and 14 and bring him/her with you. If you own one, they'll do it for you, but won't show you how.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Interesting . . .

I've tried to get our cats to help us out with this, but all they want to watch is Animal Planet! :D

Since most of our camping is done in or near the mountains (right now all flooded out by all of the rain we've had this week), we rarely can pull in any TV stations, so rely on the BluRay player for our watching.

We have Direct TV at home, but don't have the setup to use in our camper.

One thing I have discovered when programming the channels on our two TV's in our trailer is that once I program one of the TV's, I have to turn the other one off or they won't pick up the channels if both sets are on.

The other interesting thing . . . if the TV next to the built-in Jensen AM/FM/CD/DVD player, it blocks out the radio reception!

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . :confused:

TXTiger

I have found that the best way to eliminate confusion when trying to get the TV's and remotes to work is to borrow or rent a child between the ages of 7 and 14 and bring him/her with you. If you own one, they'll do it for you, but won't show you how.

My son grew up to be an installer for Cox cable. He ifs my IT guy. I call him all the time when I have A/V issues at home or in the RV. However, He still is unable to supply me with a 500 mile coax cable for the RV when I am one the road, lol lol lol, I have have to use the antenna since I have yet to get mobile satellite.