Several items needing adjustment and what my dealer and Heartland did about it

Richet

Got my BH June 2010 then drove it 200 miles trought Montreal construction nightmare for its initial voyage to our summer campground. Damm this think follow good. Of course as many new owners have reported things can happen to a mobile condo. Liste of items that needed fixing:

Heat dock kitcheen disconnected
Rubber seal around basement storage door unglued
Water pump leak
Rubber roof tape on slide out coming undone
Nail head protruding from face of kitcheen cabinet X1
Electric awning shorted
and a few other things

Bottom line, my dealer Lupien 2000 inc, Drummondville, Qc took care of it rapidly, efficiently and with a smile. I new then that my choice of dealer was the right one.

What about Heartland?

Well my BH came with a nice 42" HGTV. It would have been a shame to leave it in storage for the winter. Why not take it home? Unfortunatly the foot stand was not shipped with the unit since it was wall mounted. Gave a call to Sharp... what a waste of my time that was. Much $$$ to get one from them. Decided to call Hearland and spoke with Terry Hayes. This guy is the king of public relation, He research internally what could be done, when no foot stand could be found for my TV, he made sure that the production line would put one aside ASAP an ship it to me. Bonus... shipping was included. Seems to me that Heartland was also a good choice.

So many thanks Terry and Heartland

jimtoo

Sorry to hear you had some problems initially after your first trip, but sounds like your dealer and Heartland took care of things for you. Great to hear of the good service both by Heartland and your dealer Lupien 2000 inc of Drummondville, Qc.

Thanks for a good report.

Jim M