Sewer Line and Lippert Sewer Boom

ihsolutions

I posted a couple months ago about my Lippert Sewer Boom, and that I like the functionality it offers for dump stations, but that it's a little difficult to use for sites with full hookups.

In order to achieve the "best of both worlds" I kept the sewer boom but added a large section of 4" PVC to store my Rhino-Flex hose. (see pic)

Here's the problem. For any of you who have the Rhino Flex hose, how do you store it? The spin-on end connectors (and especially the 90 degree elbow into the sewer) don't fit in my new tube I added.

I removed them and put them in a small container in the basement, but question whether or not it will be easy and convenient to do this every time I use the sewer hose, and again to store it.

So, if you have a Rhino Flex hose, I'd love to hear how you store it. I'm referring to the set you can buy at Wal-mart with the quick-connect spin-on ends.

Attachments

• IMG_2903[1].jpg
    IMG_2903[1].jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 264

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I keep mine in a large plastic tub. Enough room for two sections, clear 45 degree elbow and 90degree sewer connector.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Fortunately, my older 3670 has the side storage compartment on it. I can fit a 15' and 10' section of Rhino-Flex with fittings in there. I keep two 5' extensions, with fittings in a small tote, along with some spare fittings. Another small tote has my clear plastic fittings and spare twist-on valves.

Willym

I carry extra hose in an underslung PVC pipe. The Rhino-Flex fittings go in a drawstring mesh bag which hangs in the port side gas bottle compartment. The fittings dry out quite nicely there.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have a five inch vinyl fence post cover. Every thing fits inside. 20 feet of Rhino hose, the fittings and two sections of rain gutter.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344910582170.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344910582170.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 211