shampoo and weight problems??

irvin56

I figured out why I'm so fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body". :eek:
Going to start using Dawn dish washing soap. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove.....:confused:
(just had to share this, that I got off my facebook page. My S.I.L is nuts at time. Good for a laugh)

jimtoo

Must be correct...Has to be correct....Stands to reason... look at the printed words... I am going to try it...:)
Jim M

SilverRhino

I figured out why I'm so fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body". :eek:
Going to start using Dawn dish washing soap. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove.....:confused:
(just had to share this, that I got off my facebook page. My S.I.L is nuts at time. Good for a laugh)

You should market your idea........It makes a lot more sense than most of the "Snake Oil" remedies that people seem to be willing to pay a lot of money for.

I, for one, will definitely be passing this on to the DW ...... a Registered Dietitian! :angel::angel:

Last edited:

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
My DW bought me some shampoo that said promotes fuller and stronger hair, I'm bald for pete's sake., I think that she had a mental lapse to when we were dating in the 6th grade.