She's Here!!!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Congrats kakampers.

Did the MorRyde IS get installed at the factory? I did not realize that was available from Landmark.

Thanks! No, the mor Ryde was a collaboration with the dealer and transport company...we dealt with and paid mor Ryde directly....really wanted it and knew it would be a long time before we could get up there to have it done.

kakampers

Thanks everybody! This has been a long time coming, and it will be our Christmas present for many years to come..LOL!

We will do our final walk thru first thing Thursday morning, and then move in immediately. Went over it this morning with the tech doing the PDI and feel very confident he will be checking every system and connection.

We will be in Dayton, TN sometime on New Years Eve....spending four to six months there working....Nathan and Byrd, how close are you? We will staying at Blue Water...

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Dayton - that's just a hoot-n-holler from us. Ya will have to let us know when ya get there and will run down to see ya. It's about 45 minutes from the house and would love to come see the new digs.
B--

kakampers

Byrd....will let you know...we will LOVE showing her off....feel like a proud New mama...LOL!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Ken and Kathy, Congratulations on your new home, Have many wonderful trips and times in it. Merry Christmas and Have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats ken & Kathy !!! I guess you were correct in your delivery date !!! Looking forward in seeing it in 2013.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

Greg - loved the pic of the BH with the lighted wreath. You should post it here so Kathy knows what she needs to do :)

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Pick ours up 11/25 only got to use it overnight at Wilkins rv. Looking forward for photos !!! Minus the snow.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356453833226.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356453833226.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 112

kakampers

Greg - loved the pic of the BH with the lighted wreath. You should post it here so Kathy knows what she needs to do :)

Very funny Bro!! Got to get pics first...plan to go over tomorrow to drop off the sat. dish and will get some then....

kakampers

Pick ours up 11/25 only got to use it overnight at Wilkins rv. Looking forward for photos !!! Minus the snow.

That is a cool pic! Right now we're sitting here in wind and rain in Dallas...no decorations in this kind of weather...snow should start this afternoon!!

jbeletti

Maybe time to go to Lowes to get a lightly tacky roll of protective plastic film designed to protect floors. I did that on all the carpet before I moved into one of my demos in a dirty warehouse. On the lino, I used a roll of heavy paper designed to protect hard surfaces. I used blue masking tape to place the paper down. Both items found in same area in Flooring dept.

jbeletti

It's an hour of work and I know every minute you have right now is precious, but it may be time well spent.

kakampers

As promised, we snapped a few pics while dropping off the sat. dish for install this morning...did not want to get in the way, as the techs were working hard to get everything ready so we could move in tomorrow morning!

I must say, each time I see her I am more impressed...looking behind the cargo wall we were amazed at the difference compared to our 08' Bighorn...no rats nest. Everything was relatively neat and organized. Bret, our tech, said he found very few issues save the "loose water connections". But, since he hands on checks each connection, everything is tight and no leaks...YEAH!! All systems are working perfectly...Bret also said he likes the Landmark, as it usually has the least amount of issues of all the units he works on.

You might notice, we opted for the Monte Carlo interior, but had the couch and recliners done in the Laguna leather... really like the way it came out

Tomorrow, time allowing will try and get a few more, including some of the outside....:D:D

Attachments

• IMAG0107.jpg
    IMAG0107.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG0108.jpg
    IMAG0108.jpg
    599.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMAG0109.jpg
    IMAG0109.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 131