She's Here!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wish we could be there to see it in person! (We're in Durango, Co.) Well, we'll see ya at a rally I'm sure. Glad you've had a good experience so far with ExploreUSA in Mesquite, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
That darker wood does look very rich. And the lighter furniture really accents the dark colors. Very nice looking. Just not sure about the no cabinets around the TV.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We actually like not having the cabinets...it's no different than hanging a flat screen on the wall in a S&B....but you do loose some storage. The upside...real easy to make connections and see the TV from anywhere.

Had a marathon move in day yesterday...EXHAUSTING!! Still have to find a place for a few items, and will probably rearrange several times be fore done. One note of caution...found out you cannot keep shower door closed when pin high! stayed hooked to the truck last night and it was a challenge getting a shower!!

Will try and get a few more pics this weekend with it somewhat decorated and get some of the outside too...

jbeletti

...One note of caution...found out you cannot keep shower door closed when pin high! stayed hooked to the truck last night and it was a challenge getting a shower!!...

Why was this difficult Kathy? Are you saying the the angle was uncomfortable/door wouldn't stay closed?? Or is there a design issue that we need to think about.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Don't think it's a design issue...meant to be used when level, which would keep the door where you put it. We were considerably nose high, causing the door to drift back toward the open position. Probably could come up with some sort of latch on the inside so it would stay shut when we don't want to unhook...another little mod....LOL!

jbeletti

Thanks Kathy - I understand what you are saying.

Before you do a mod, I suggest you give it a couple dozen showers and see if the friction caused by the tracks and rollers no longer being pristine - don't actually help you out.