Shock lost parts

uncledon

Her chauffeur
So while nosing around doing some "fix n repair" while camped between Austin and San Antone, I noticed the rear shock on door side had lost the nut and all the bushings, etc. I'm assuming it's a Lippert item, and have found an entire shock assembly on Amazon for around $35. Question is, can one find just the nut and bushings.

Anyone have anything to say about that?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Etrailer will have the bushings, not sure of the nut. Take a nut off one of the other shocks to a hardware store and see if you can match it up. Bet ya can..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uncledon

Her chauffeur
Etrailer will have the bushings, not sure of the nut. Take a nut off one of the other shocks to a hardware store and see if you can match it up. Bet ya can..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good advice travlin2. I'll do that.

jimtoo

Or just go by some repair shop and ask if they have replaced any shocks lately and can you have the rubber bushings and washers.

Jim M

uncledon

Her chauffeur
I did think about that. These are more like struts with studs on either end. A bit different than automotive shockd.

esscobra

there is a ace or true value with a very large selection of nut/bolts off 2673 just off 306 they will be best bet to find one that fits

Gary521

An auto parts store should carry the rubber bushings. The nut thread is a common thread found in any hardware store.