Shorter LandMark?

K

karykatz

The Sequoia is a new floor plan we are proto typing right now. It is 37' 5", has sofa in the rear with 46" TV, Large desk area, optional Dishwasher, Dyson Vaccuum system and pull out 12V Dometic Freezer/Cooler in the storage area. We will get a floor plan drawing up soon so everyone can see. Wont be avialable for prodcution until mid August.

I hope this helps.

FordMan1966

I am sure what ever the floor plan is it will suit some peoples needs. We like the Grand Canyon that we have awful well except it is a little tight between the bed and the bathroom wall. But we are not full timers just weekend campers for the most part except for a 2 week vacation in June and a week vacation in October.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I don't mean to scoop Heartland, but somewhere I picked this flyer up. I can't recall where, but was looking at it recently, and realized it had some things inquiring minds want to know! (Sorry for the poor quality, it jammed in the autofeeder, and because it's a digital press printout to begin with, it didn't scan well.) It is a PDF file.

View attachment LandmarkSpecSheet.pdf

Erika