Shower Curtain

CliffP

Anybody have any experience with aftermarket shower curtains? The OEMs seem pretty cheap. We plan on using our shower whenever we camp and it would like to get something nicer.

RuralPastor

CliffP,
We thought the same thing and have been looking for a better one. In the meantime, we've taken 200+ showers and the thing has held up perfectly! Who would have thought? If you find something, please post it. Also, our best modification has been the Oxygenics showerhead. A 5 minute swap and $20 bucks (on sale)!

CliffP

Judging by the lack of response here, either people are happy with a shower curtain or they don't use the shower in their campers. We just ordered a new camper (delivery to dealer Dec/Jan we'll take home in the spring). The first upgrade I'm doing to it is getting rid of the cheap factory shower curtain and adding a shower door. Not a pleated door (I'd almost rather have the factory curtain) but a triple panel glass shower door. I sent out an email tonight to find out what is involved in the installation. It shouldn't be that complicated and I'll post instructions when I get them. Available sizes I found were 36x57, 36x67, 48x57. Here is the link: http://www.rvpartscenter.com/prodselect.asp?SID=2&DID=62&CID=289

Cliff
Thanks for the tip on the shower head (second upgrade :))and the encouragement on the NT Caliber Edition Pastor!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Our current trailer has an enclosed shower with a door. Our previous rigs using curtains were a little cheesy like you're saying. I can't remember how they attached to the sliding trolley at the top. Lots of little clips I think. You could buy an expanding curtain rod and modify it to fit the opening and then do the same to a store bought shower curtain. Cut off the excess and hem the cut edge.