Shower faucet access in 22FBS

Well I've got to fix the shower faucet in my 2011 22FBS trailer. Unfortunately the designers didn't leave any kind of access panel that I can find. In this model the shower is in the rear corner abutting two outside walls with no cabinets or interior walls next to it. I'm planning to buy another cover panel like the one to access the pea trap and use it to cover a cutout I'll make just below the faucet. Any recommendations for the right (or wrong) tool to cut the shower surround material? It's pretty thin so I'm thinking some type of scissor. I'll take pictures of the process in case anyone wants them. Thoughts? ColoradoAg

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
If you have a dremel tool, they make small side cutters (router type blades) that would make it very easy. Just have to make sure you set adjustment so you don't cut any deeper than the thickness of the material. You would have to be very careful with any kind of scissor type tool in that if you bend the material at all , you run the risk of cracking it. They also make side cutting bits for electric hand drills, the trick with that is making sure you don't get too deep. Home depot has the bits.