sieverville tenn.

we are at the rippling waters campground in the smokies and it is really a nice place centrally located and right on the river.the weather has been great and one more day to enjoy seems like alot totake in in one weekend so i guess we will have to come back again.
Joel

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Joel - how long are ya'll going to be there? Nathan & I were thinking about heading to Dollywood tomorrow (Sunday afternoon) and we can run by and see ya'll.

hi nathan we will be leaving first thing in the morning toni has to work on monday and we want to get home and get some things done before she does.maybe next time we can meet up it would have been nice
Joel

sorry Bryd i didnt notice who was writting untill it was to late we had a good trip home thks. maybe next time we can meet up
we did have a good time there hope you all had a good trip over there also we will for sure see you at the rally in crossville but hopefully sooner our nexttrip is going to be for thanksgiving we will be headed for williamsburg virgina to see some of the grandkids.hope it dont snow on that trip.looking forward to that trip alot.
Joel