Sink faucet manufacturer's name

maldam

Anyone know the name of the manufacturer of the faucets in our 2012 Heartland North Country 30 FKS ? The handle part has broken. They are cream plastic. Two stick out handles, high middle curved outlet.

Thanks

Mac

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
In the past I have had issues with RV faucets. It seems that they are throw away brands as I have never been able to find parts.
Your best bet would be to get a residential model from Lowe's or Home Depot.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
They are poorly made. Thin metal shells with segmented plastic tubing inside. Not worth the effort to repair (even if you could find parts). Most likely your faucet has a 4” spacing between the valves. You can tell by measuring across and get a real metal body residential faucet at any home supply store.

Replaced ours a couple of seasons ago after the internal joints started leaking water into the cabinet below whenever we ran the water. Caught it early, so only some soggy TP lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTPockets

Replaced all of ours with regular types found at Home Depot, or other stores. I had to drill a larger hole for my kitchen set, but it’s whatever type you prefer, then it can be installed with minor plumbing experience.

mlpeloquin

Replaced our kitchen and bathroom faucets with home faucets. Much better than the OEM. Had to be a contortionist to get the bathroom faucet done. Not much room to lay down with the toilet so close and the cabinet opening so narrow, but it is doable.

wdk450

Anyone know the name of the manufacturer of the faucets in our 2012 Heartland North Country 30 FKS ? The handle part has broken. They are cream plastic. Two stick out handles, high middle curved outlet.

Thanks

Mac

A picture might help. I have some old 500 odd page RV accessories paper catalogs that the RV stores used to hand out everywhere. I could look through them (the OEM name and part number is usually listed in the catalog, allowing you to search the internet for what you want). Also the "images" option on a Google search for something like "RV Faucets" might help you find it.

Good Luck!!!