Six Point Level Up - worth it?

VKTalley

Thanks everybody for all your input.

I guess she who holds the purse strings will be making the final decision, but I'll be pulling hard for the inclusion!

Anyway, it may not happen at all; just found out our son has decided to move back home and go back to college, keeping him in oats will keep us from buying anything for the next two years!

Tim

Tim, I will put my 2 cents in on this discussion....We bought our rig off the dealer's lot with no auto leveling system on it, two hydraulic jacks on the front and scissor jacks on the rear. After helping my DH level ours for about 6 months, we had the Levelup added at the National Rally last year (2013). That was the best money we ever spent! Now, when we arrive at a site, I lower the front jacks to lift the rig off the truck and as soon as the truck is out of the way, I push ONE button....stand back and watch the system level our rig. Since then, we have already agreed that if and when we replace our current rig, the first thing it MUST have is a Levelup system....no more self-leveling.
Good luck with either buying a rig or keeping your son in college.

Jim.Allison

Ditto that!!!!!!
tim, i will put my 2 cents in on this discussion....we bought our rig off the dealer's lot with no auto leveling system on it, two hydraulic jacks on the front and scissor jacks on the rear. After helping my dh level ours for about 6 months, we had the levelup added at the national rally last year (2013). That was the best money we ever spent! Now, when we arrive at a site, i lower the front jacks to lift the rig off the truck and as soon as the truck is out of the way, i push one button....stand back and watch the system level our rig. Since then, we have already agreed that if and when we replace our current rig, the first thing it must have is a levelup system....no more self-leveling.
Good luck with either buying a rig or keeping your son in college.

Ohiojude

Oh yes its worth it. We just push a button and walk away. LOVE IT! By the time its done we have the power, water or whatever done and ready to set up inside.

Birchwood

Don't worry about the 6 pt leveling as it would be nice but you can live without it and you can manually adjust.Try to manually adjust without dual pane windows!

BLHFUN

We bought every option except the dual pane windows. That was a Mistake in my opinion. The auto level is a no brainer. Once you have used it once, there is no turning back. After the factory retrofit? Not sure I would spend the money. Your probably talking 40% more for these two items and you won't get your money back.. JMO

SeattleLion

We have the 6 point level up and love it. I think it is my favorite option. We only popped once that we heard. I have the fork oil, but so far it hasn't been needed. Does anyone know what causes it?