Slide in Kitchen

bigbird272

I have one of the edges of my floor under the slide rubbing when it comes in and out. There is a fix from Parkland Plastics that I used once before but it has come loose and caught up under the slide. I managed to remove it and will order another. The bottom edge of my slide also needs the plastic molding that prevents water from coming into the bottom edge of the slide. When you call Heartland for the most part they do not understand what you are talking about. I have seen this edging on other trailers from Heartland in production years 2010 and up. It is hard to explain to them I need. Gary Randolph from Heartland knew but he is now retired. So what is this trim piece called. I understand it is screwed on the edge. Some people are using aluminum. Any help you others with slide problems and fixes you have done would be appreciated. I hope Heartland fixes this situation in future units. If someone wants to e-mail me with the info please do so.

Rick

aatauses

I do not know that it has a specific name, but when I called HL for mine, explained that it was edge covering for exposed plywood on the edges of the slide, they knew what I wanted and forwarded me the correct pieces.
You might mention that it is an angled piece of plastic and they come in 4' lengths--that may?? jar memory??
al
When I recieved mine there was no part number

bigbird272

Do you remember who your were talking too? They really seem clueless at Heartland sometimes. With tons of us having similar problems you would think these trim pieces would be common knowledge? I guess you just have to contact the right person at Heartland. I am in Yuma A.Z. right now so no rain to damage it. I also hate it when they do not return e-mail. Thanks for the info.