Slide / Jacks Remote Control

Dcavalie

Hi All...I'm picking up my used 2013 Elkridge 37 Ultimate this Saturday. During the showing i asked if it was equipped with the wireless remote feature for the slides, jack, etc. Being that it was a used unit, they did not know. Anyway, does anyone know where to find the "controller" on this model?

danemayer

Hi Dcavalie,

Congratulations on your "new to you" rig! Also, welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find a lot of friendly and helpful people here along with lots of useful information.

There've been some threads involving programming additional or replacement fobs and if I remember correctly, the controller is behind one of the cabinet walls.

If the unit came with a fob, you need it or you'll have to get the dealer to get you one and sync it to the controller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dcavalie

Thanks Dane! Very Happy to be here.

I called my salesman at the dealership and gave him the info of where to find the controller. Should find out from him tomorrow.

If it doesn't have it, no problem. We'll just do it the "Old Fashion Way".

danemayer

I think some functions may be controlled exclusively by the fob - no old fashioned way. Ask for a demo of outside scare lighting, and the light under the steps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD