Slide marking floor

Bumble

Hi all!!

New Heartland owner, I have a Sundance 3200RE and the floor is getting marked up by the slide hitting it. I have read that it may be the adjustment of the rollers. Where are they located and how are they adjusted? Thanks

DickO

We have a new Bighorn. Our 3rd trip the floor in front of the theater seats was torn in 2 places. Dealer fixed. Our next trip the floor was torn in another place. Seems to be a common problem. Would think Heartland would solve.

Paradise2

We have a new Bighorn. Our 3rd trip the floor in front of the theater seats was torn in 2 places. Dealer fixed. Our next trip the floor was torn in another place. Seems to be a common problem. Would think Heartland would solve.

We had the same issue!!! been in for a ton of warranty work....think they might have adjusted our slide as it doesn't leave the black marks anymore...does a little on the front of the kitchen bar across from the table...I just use scrubbing bubbles and it wipes right up...amazing stuff. we also bought the roller floor protectors but haven't used them yet....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We have a scratch in the linoleum from one of our slideouts, although I think a stone got caught under it once and is the culprit.

danemayer

Hi all!!

New Heartland owner, I have a Sundance 3200RE and the floor is getting marked up by the slide hitting it. I have read that it may be the adjustment of the rollers. Where are they located and how are they adjusted? Thanks
I've attached a page from one of the Lippert Service Manuals in this folder that shows the vertical adjustment you can make under the slide, outside. I don't know of any adjustment to the rollers themselves.

I'd suggest making very small adjustments, and of course doublecheck that everything is tight when done.

And be very sure no one is inside the coach pressing buttons while you're working.

Attachments

• Pages from Lippert Hydraulic-Slide-out-Service-Manual Vert Horz adj.pdf
    254.4 KB · Views: 28