Slide Out Question

jdamude

We have a 2014 Big Country 3650. When we first starting using it, the slides went out and in sequentially. Recently we noticed that the bedroom slide now goes out then the kitchen and living room slides start to move out at the same time.

When bringing the slides in they work sequentially starting with the bedroom slide, kitchen slide then the living room slide.

Is there any members that have had a similar issue that can help?

Thanks
Jeff

dbbls59

The slide with the least resistance will move first. Mine always worked one at a time.

pegmikef

In my BH, the kitchen is first and the livingroom second. The bedroom is on a separate switch. We like it like that as if we want to get something from the pantry or reefer, we can open the kitchen slide a little to access it.

Paul & Nan

On our 09 BH3670RL the slides used to go BR, Kit, ODS LR, then DS LR. For the last few uses it is anyones guess what order they go out/in. Makes for interesting set upclose up at times.

Peteandsharon

Yeah, on the BH 3055 it is always bedroom, small livingroom and then big bedroom. I think it is more than a matter of resistance since you would think the small livingroom slide would have the least resistance. But it goes second. Maybe being further from the pump it takes more time to build up adequeate pressure to start moving.

Peteandsharon

Yeah, on the BH 3055 it is always bedroom, small livingroom and then big bedroom. I think it is more than a matter of resistance since you would think the small livingroom slide would have the least resistance. But it goes second. Maybe being further from the pump it takes more time to build up adequeate pressure to start moving.

Sorry, I meant bedroom, small livingroom and big livingroom.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I really dont think you have any kind of problem. Ours has always been BR 1st out and in. ODS slide 2nd out and in. DS slide 3 rd out and in. Sometimes the 2nd and 3rd slides might move a little when the BR slide starts moving. So what.... there is only one pump and the slide with least resistance/weight will move 1st either way...in or out.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Our Big Country 3650 has been doing this also. I don't know why, but everything seems to be ok.

farside291

Agree with everyone, slide with least resistance should move first. Just a thought and may have been a coincidence, I had mine parked on the side of the curb with a slight incline to the right. I extended the slides with the idea that the street side slide would move first being the smaller of the two. Nope, the big slide on the passenger side extended all the way before the smaller slide started to move. Kind of handy to know if you dont want to extend a slide room just lean the unit to the side you want to extend. Again,may have been a coincidence.