Slide out Roller.

huberg

On my 2008 Big Country 3075rl one of the rollers fell off my slide. It is the kitchen slide and the rear roller. When i look under camper i see front roller is secured right to the trailer frame as is a middle roller and slide rolls over them. The back one was secured to my slide and when it was being pushed out the roller tore off and was inside camper. I have been trying to find blue prints to trailer to see if that is where roller is suppose to be or if it came out wrong from manufacture, and if it also is suppose to be secured to the frame of the trailer. If anyone knows where i can find picture of how rollers are to be properlly attached to kitchen slide please let me know. Thank you.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
For manuals, click on the top bar under the TOOLS tab, Then Click on MANUALS

Last edited:

Bobby A

On my 2008 Big Country 3075rl one of the rollers fell off my slide. It is the kitchen slide and the rear roller. When i look under camper i see front roller is secured right to the trailer frame as is a middle roller and slide rolls over them. The back one was secured to my slide and when it was being pushed out the roller tore off and was inside camper. I have been trying to find blue prints to trailer to see if that is where roller is suppose to be or if it came out wrong from manufacture, and if it also is suppose to be secured to the frame of the trailer. If anyone knows where i can find picture of how rollers are to be properlly attached to kitchen slide please let me know. Thank you.

I just seen your Thread that I see was started 5 days ago, hopefully by now you have got the answers your looking for and have it fixed. I have had a couple rollers go bad on my coach. On my coach the small white rollers are attached to the floor of the coach and the big gray ones are screwed to the slideout floor. The bearings on the gray ones have went bad 2 times for me.

Prace

I have a 2016 landmark 365.I believe it is supposed to be attached to the floor inside there are 3 more inside. I had my inside wood molding off it had a rubber wiper on it. My inside roller ripped out of the floor and ended up jammed outside. I jacked up the slide enough to pry out the roller. My question is how will the missing roller affect the slide going in and out? I’ll report when I move. I noticed it while checking air pressure.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your input, but notice that this thread is nearly 12 years old.
As far as missing a roller your slide will probably sag causing problems in the future. The rollers do support the weight of the slide.
I would try to install a roller at or near the original.

Peace
Dave