Slide out wire carrier needed

jdfishing

On the underside of my slideouts of my 2007 BH 3055RL are plastic carriers to which the slideout wires are attached. The name "Quick Draw Products" is stamped on it. Since my dealer closed, I have been unable to locate a place to purchase these. I checked the internet and found the company, but couldn't locate the product. Any help would be appreciated.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I would say call Heartland customer service. Or if yours has broken loose where it attaches to the camper do as many of us have and purchase a door hinge and attache it to the wire carrier thingy and the other end to the camper. I have done two of mine this way without any problems. I can't remember what these wire carrier things are called but if you will do a forum search I think you will find pictures.

jbeletti

I don't have any info on Quick Draw RV items. On many of our units, these may be called Flex Guards. Those are from Lippert. See this link to determine of that's what you have. Lippert's number is on the left side of the Portal page. Give them a call :)

Jim

jdfishing

Thanks guys. I fixed one already with the hinge idea, but the second one really broke. I'll give Heartland customer service a call.
Does someone really answer the phone there? My experience with other customer service has usually been a deadend number. I'm anxious to give it a try as I've read a lot of good things in here about it. Will keep you posted.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yes, they answer the phone. But like any other CS operation, you may have to wait or get put on hold depending on call volume. At least you don't have to press #6 to speak to someone in English, without a SE Asian accent.